Location: Washington, DC
- Do you want to work to solve big problems with great people?
- Do you want to change the way media is consumed?
- Do you want to question norms?
- Do you want to deploy solutions to production hourly?
ICX Media is a product and technology startup that is building success for
content creators through imaginative use of data and technology. We are building
our product for digital content creators (filmmakers, directors, producers) to
help their growing need to find the right audience, understand that audience,
and monetize their creations in the best way possible.
We are using data, analytics and machine learning to create a visually brilliant
application for independent content creators. To pull this off we will be using
tools such as Clojure, Datomic, Cassandra, Spark, Docker,
Kubernetes and AngularJS to allow us to solve problems quickly and push
traditional development boundaries. In addition to full-time employees, we are
always interested in opening our doors to Summer interns and filling out our
- Enterprise-level Healthcare
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- Unlimited Vacation
- Remote Collaboration
- Flexible Work Schedule
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Dedicated and knowledgeable peers
- Work with cutting-edge technology
- No forbidden technologies
- Always question why we are doing things
- Define your own work rhythm
YOUR COMMITMENT TO US
- Getting the job done
- Openness to a diverse set of ideas
- Willingness to do anything to be successful
- Play well with others, both physical and virtual
- Situational awareness and common sense
- Functional programming in Clojure, Scala, Ruby, Python, and/or other
- Big Data & NoSQL databases technologies such as Datomic, Spark and Cassandra
- Variety of front-end technologies such as AngularJS, React, D3
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide any public projects or
github repositories that you would like us to know about.